More than just buildings
WE BUILD STABILITY
WE SPREAD COMPETENCE
WE CONQUER CONFIDENCE
We have the capacity to deliver a successful turn key project, engineering know-how and machinery, financing starting from the technical feasibility study through the final installing, project start up and to the necessary professional on-site training.
Our group turn-key projects are more than just operational buildings – what we provide is a comprehensive, universal service for you and your project.
Our team consists of highly qualified engineers looking forward to give you any service you may require in the phase of preparation, building and initial skill adaptation.
We are no strangers to fields as developing financing concepts, proving flexibility in view of planning and constructions, training of our customers’ personnel, providing spare parts etc. – all these scopes are part of our usual work.
In the same way we are acquainted with working under extreme climatic conditions and in earthquake areas.
There fore our Group is in a position to install earthquake-proof and temperature-resistant plants.
Also as far as building services engineering for your operation plant is concerned, our staff will be pleased to give you any assistance required. It is crucial for you to select the right components to ensure effective operation in your operational building.
General Advantages of Turn-key projects:
- Opportunity to apply contractual structure to facilitate collaboration and transfer of knowledge between supplier and client, e.g. partnering, alliance.
- Design and build to reduce future risks.
- Selection of the best material and technical solutions.
- High safety policy and procedure for the whole project team.
- Improved transparency and overview e.g. reduce risks by installation works.
- Selection of solutions for perpetual improvements during and after construction.
Our Turn-key Special Advantage:
We can offer with all Turn-key projects :-
When making our choice for the appropriate building service engineering components we mainly focus on:
- Use of high-quality material
- Low running costs but high efficient
- A high degree of operational reliability
- A long life cycle
- Reliability, also under difficult climatic conditions
- Easy procurement of spare parts and trouble-free conversion
- And ultimately a reasonable, affordable price
- Tailoring measures to suit the condition.
- Good compatibility and expansibility
Some confidence-building technical details:
We builds operational plants of any size, fitted with any kind of quipment.
Our operational buildings are manufactured by specialists in our own premises after careful planning and in perfect coordination of specialized staff members, then they are loaded and precisely set up at the customer’s site.
Our operational buildings consist of:
- Galvanized, primed or coated steel supporting structures.
- The shell of the building, made of insulating panels.
- Building services engineering and technical equipment.
All steel sections, welded components as well as the gusset plates are primed, painted or galvanized in our plant and screwed on site.
This procedure assures complete and absolutely safe coating of all components.
- The polyurethane insulating panels meet the requirements of fire protection class B1, i. e.
- They are flame retardant. Optionally we supply fire class A, “not flammable”.
- The wall panels are mounted on the floor insulation and at the ceiling panels in a way avoiding the generation of thermal changes.
Building services engineering comprises:
- Electrical engineering and lighting
- Heating engineering
- Water supply and sewage disposal
- Ventilation technology
- Air-conditioning technology
- Refrigeration engineering
- Providing the required machineries.
A different modular concept:
We can supply complete turn-key project modular plants whilst taking charge of all the different stages.
From financing and the initial study, and definition of the products to be obtained and the technological transformation, right up to the details of the project, manufacturing of the equipment, any construction, installment and start-up of the equipment,
Consulting and personnel training with possibility to buy-back contracts.
We can also offer any design or construction following a thorough study of the client’s needs.
Complete Set of Solutions:
Through a network of financial institutions, our expertise can recommend options that will meet your project financing needs.
Design and Engineering
- Our Expertise will tap into its many years of experience and global network to design and engineer your entire project.
Construction and Start-Up
Once equipment has been delivered, our Expertise will provide assistance during the construction and start-up phase of the project to supervise plant assembly per design specifications and insure that project timelines are respected.
We will train your personnel to operate your plant safely and efficiently.
Ongoing Technical and Maintenance Support
After your plant is up and running, our group Expertise will be there to answer your technical and maintenance issues and insure the speedy supply of spare parts to keep your plant running smoothly.
Our group are manufacturer and Exporter of all processing machinery.
We are engaged in undertaking turnkey projects for processing machinery.
These include Turnkey projects